Header

Lomography deal of the day

Lomography deal of the day
Awesome camera!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Lomo hunter outing Part 1

Yesterday I went to an outing by Lomo Hunters (Kuching lomographers group) and we took a lot of street shots plus candid shots!

At 1pm we gather at McDonalds Tun Jugah and I actually lined up from 12 something until 1 something to get my food from McD. I think the main reason is the coca-cola glass Green version was out on the first day.

Anyway, slowly, many more lomographers and photographers arrive at the top floor.
Source: Fareeza's photo

Source: Fareeza's photo
That day was hot and sunny! Perfect for lomography~ I'm using 10 golden rules of lomography by the way. =)

So few shots coming from me =)

Double/triple exposure (My bad, forgot to wind film)

My candid shots! I shouted "Diana mini!" and here's what I got!
Some artistic shot (attempted)
Failed attempt at overlapping panorama

Hip shot!
Stolen from Fareeza =P

That's it folks! Want to view more? Head over to my facebook album or my lomography page! =)

I shall end with a group photo
Lomo hunters!
LOMO ON guys and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment