Header

Lomography deal of the day

Lomography deal of the day
Awesome camera!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Most Memorable Experience Buying Online

Before I proceed to write my contest entry, read the poster above!
The first and largest E-commerce Fair in Malaysia, Lelong.my E-commerce Fair is coming soon! 

Date: 12th, 13th, 14th August 2011 (Friday to Sunday)
Time: 11.00 am to 9.00 pm 
Location: Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (Hall 1 & 2)
 

My Most Memorable Experience Buying Online is through www.lomography.com. I recently bought a camera which I really like which is the Lomography Diana Mini! I dream of owning this camera for the longest time (6months!). This is how my baby looks like!(There on the right)

This purchase is memorable because I earn the piggies real hard in the lomography website in order to buy this camera. Piggies is like points where 1 piggy = 1 $USD. I did many stuff for the piggies rumble in the website and earned a total of 30piggies! 

The camera cost USD$69 and at that time they also giveaway an Actionsampler to purchases above USD$100! So I bought 3 pack of films and got 15% discounts on the films bought. 
I ordered them right away and got them safely after 5days! During those 5days I'm checking their route everyday while waiting anxiously! They use DHL Express to courier to my home and I get to track them everyday to see where they traveled before reaching my loving hands! 
After I got my camera I start to shoot and shoot and got these photos! The reason why I love Diana Mini is the effect she can make. My memories are captured in a special way. Another factor involved is the film used too! First few shots are from slide films =D

Meet my dog!
Kite Flying day
Lomo Hunter outing
A sequel to my lomo outing and other random shots
A sequel to my lomo outing and other random shots
Some shots from actionsampler too!
My first roll of film in my action sampler football edition
My first roll of film in my action sampler football edition
My trip to China
Isn't my online buying experience awesome? I shall remember this purchase for a very long time and shall order more cameras and films from them very soon! =)

P/S: If you like to know where to get information to join this contest~ visit http://www.junfook.com/ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment