Header

Lomography deal of the day

Lomography deal of the day
Awesome camera!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My favourite Exabytes's Product

My favorite product got to be the domain fever sale from Exabytes Malaysia! Did you know that Exabytes is celebrating its 10years anniversary? Refer to poster right at the end for more details!
Only 99cents!!! Woah!!! For a .com domain, this is a steal!!! Great deals! Domain FEVER!!! For more information, please click here.

By the way, Exabytes is having a contest for bloggers. Refer to the poster below for details.
Log on to their Facebook page now! And also their official webpage!

1 comment:

  1. Nice reading your post about Exabytes… I am also using Exabytes domain and hosting plans... Did you know that currently you can try a VPS for free from them? Exabytes is giving away a FREE 6 months VPS server hosting this month. I just got myself a VPS from them! You can get it from them at here… http://exabytes.com.my/vps/windows.php

    ReplyDelete