Header

Lomography deal of the day

Lomography deal of the day
Awesome camera!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Why do I want to be at the Tomorrows Leaders Summit?

http://sarawak-bloggers.org/get-free-passes-to-the-tomorrow-leaders-summit-2011/
Hey all! Do you know that you can get free passes to Tomorrow's Leaders Summit from the Sarawak Bloggers


Tomorrow's Leaders Summit I believe is a platform for youths to learn about leadership skills and to be able to lead as the future generation.
I want to be there to learn leadership skills and also increase my knowledge from people that already succeed in their field. I want to make a difference to my community with the knowledge and opportunities by attending the TLS.The person I want to meet is Ms Amber Chia. I wanted to meet her and listen about her experience in the business field and how she balanced both her work and family. =) I also want to meet more people especially famous ones that are expert in their own field and learn from their experiences.  =)
I hope you all will join TLS as it will be a great experience not to be missed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment